Join us for an Open House at HGTC November 8th - You must register to attend by November 5th!
We invite prospective students and their families to join us for a fun and informational evening! Beginning at 5:15, we’ll welcome you at registration and will provide a light dinner of deli sandwiches, side items, and beverages.
At 6:00, representatives will provide an Admissions Essentials presentation and Q&A session about how to “get started right”. You will also have a chance to browse booths, talk to faculty, and learn about support services at our Information Expo. Before you leave campus, be sure to stop by WaveNet central for hands-on help with the Admissions and Financial Aid processes!
It’s time to make plans for the fall semester, so don’t miss your chance to:
- Ask Questions
- Talk to Faculty
- Learn About Academic Programs
- Get Help with Admissions & Financial Aid
- Win Door Prizes!
- Giveaway Items Just For Students!
Schedule of Events:Thursday, November 8 • Conway Campus - Building 1100
- 5:15 – 6:00 Registration: Check-in & Light Dinner • Lobby and Courtyard
- 6:00 – 6:30 Admissions Essentials: Presentation • Q&A Session • Burroughs & Chapin Auditorium
- 6:30 – 7:15 Information Expo: Academic Programs & Support Services • Café 1100
- 6:30 – 8:00 Hands-on Help: Admissions & Financial Aid • In WaveNet Central
- See Map & directions